3 Great Questions today
– Can you Train the Gut, how to prepare to eat a lot in big endurance races
– Training with a Partner & Living with a Partner who also trains
– Are indoor hours worth more than outdoor hours?
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it by
a) rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Pre-Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
0) One Thing
1) COUPLES RIDING – 2 questions
- How does a couple train for big events at the same time?
- Both my wife and I are avid competitive cyclists and we are going to Tuscon for spring break. I am a stronger rider than my wife. So the question is what would be the best way I could get a good ride in and not piss her off?
MOLLY DID A MONO-POD
2) Do you get to add time for indoor workouts to compensate for it being more efficient then outdoors?
- running vs. bike
- How to make an outdoor plan fit indoor (ride less? )
- We didn’t talk about this but it is relevant
3) CAN YOU TRAIN THE GUT
- feeling of fullness
- Elite – training gut for MORE intake
– Quick explanation = IOC certificate Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUyUpz2fuA