Today we discuss:
– Stand-up desks and recovery
– Training for cyclocross with limited time
– sticking to routines – any tricks?
– healthy eating while vegetarian?
– Aging Athletes – strategies and changes needed?
Please consider supporting it by:
a) Rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
- Michael How do standup desks affect recovery? I’m a 53 yo male CXer. I have an office job and stand until my legs get tired and then sit until my back hurts. Mon and Fri are easy days, Tue, Thu & Sat are hard days. Wed&Sun are usually endurance. WAP Subscriber BTW.
- Alex: If i race 40 minute cross races and can get on the trainer 4 times a week but can’t get the seemingly mandatory 3 hour weekend ride in am I doomed?
- Joe: Vegetarian and trying to eat “good”. Suggestions, pointers, steer-clear, etc. Willing to cut back on cookies and beers.
- hanna: how do you manage to stay focused on training when first starting a full time job?
- Jes: Any tips on getting into a consistent routine and sticking with it, i.e the morning core?
- Steve: How do nutrition, training and recovery need to changed after the age of 50?