– Fueling in the heat
– Cyclocross bike fit + numb hands
– Fueling after Late night training
– Race season Training Load Decrease, Will I lose all my fitness?!?!
– In season strength options
– Is it bad to Fade in intervals (or races?), when to fade when to go steady?
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it by
a) rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
Choosing your food/fueling in hot weather?
Food for when it’s hot on the bike that won’t melt (that aren’t gels/chews)
—How to change food/drink as temps rise
CX fit makes hands numb
Hand tingling/numbness on CX bike not on touring bike
fueling TRAINING AT NIGHT ??? milk + fruit
Not training as much during the week
– I have noticed that my CTL score has gone down a bit in the last few weeks. I just wanted to make sure that I was putting enough efforts and that I am where I should be?
5. During weight/core sessions, as I progress, should I keep reps at 12 and increase weights or focus on doing more reps with the same amount of weight? in season
- How much weight is too much to lift in season?
- Is it bad to do heavier weights at this time of year?
- Molly Hurford Yoga Routine – Free Yoga routine – quick and easy!
- Peter Glassford Anywhere Core Free Video
- Peter Article mapmyride on Strength for Cyclists who hate strength