Rebecca Rusch joins us to talk adventures, endurance and how to go long.
– Rebecca’s Core Values
– Gear and strategy for gravel and long adventures like Iditarod, Kanza, and Leadville
– Mindset and Mantras
– Feeling unprepared for big adventures
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it by
a) rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Pre-Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
Social and Links
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
1) Rebecca’s Core values from her website
RISK – REWARD / PASSION – PAYOFF / GIVE-GET / LESS-MORE
2) How does Rebecca get things done!!?!?
2) How Rebeccas prepares for a crazy adventure like Iditarod!
3) Blood Road
4) The Nickname the Queen of Pain
5) Gear Mentioned
BIKE SETUP FOR THE ARKANSAS HIGH COUNTRY ROUTE = https://www.instagram.com/p/BxJKbveH7xh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
6) Best tips for tackling a gravel grinder?
7) QUOTE From Gu-Energy Labs Podcast -> ‘we are never as prepared as we want to be for something big, so I say to people go to the line. Throw your stuff in a bag and do the best you can. Sometimes you just have to try. Sometimes good enough is good enough.’
8) Upcoming Events and Links