Today we discuss your questions:
– Dealing with Imposter Syndrome at races/events
– How to train during race season?
– How to figure out what to do with all the Pro ‘advice’ and studies?
– Bunny Hops?
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it by
a) rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Pre-Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
1) First races of the season for us!
—> any lessons?
2) Shred Girls – Molly’s New Book is OUT!
3) Molly has been on podcasts – check them out!
3) Imposter Syndrome
That feeling when you race with people that have better results/finishes/higher category.. I think. “what am I doing up here?” Or “I shouldn’t be up here”..
What, if anything besides thinking positively, can I do about this?
4) How to Train during race season?
– Now that we’re into the racing season I have no idea what I should be doing between races and to maintain fitness
recovery and not to many races!
5) Should You Do What the Pros Do?
I’ve been reading a lot of pro training and nutrition diary articles lately—should I follow their plan?
What is Your Point A and Point B ? (where are you now, where do you want to go)
You are likely not at zero – you have experience – train for an extended time!
6) I’ve been having trouble figuring out bunnyhops, help!
7) Molly has been on podcasts – check them out!
cxhairs – http://crosshairsradio.libsyn.com/podcast/episode-145-molly-hurfordSonya Looney Podcast with Molly Hurford –