Ellen Noble is a professional Cyclocross Racer for Trek Factory Racing. She has medaled at World Championships and was the first female to bunnyhop the barriers in a race (#BUNNYHOPTHEPATRIARCHY). Ellen chats about goal setting, coming back from a bad race, relationships to food with Molly and Peter.
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it through www.wideanglepodium.com/donate … there are bonus episodes and bonus goodies if you do, your donation helps fuel better audio gear, more guests, and higher quality episodes.
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
Social and Links
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
- You started as a pretty serious consummate athlete as a kid: let’s go through the list of sports you used to play?
- Finding Your Discipline – What made cycling special?
- Why CX?
- Process vs. Process Goals and How Overcome a Bad Race and maintain focus on long-term goals
- IF you only could do 2 x 30 min workouts each week for Cyclocross, what would you do?
- Learning the BunnyHop – how and how long?
- Nutrition – Over the last couple years, you struggled to find a good balance in nutrition
- Nationals coming up — excited?