Nov 2018 Q&A
Molly and Peter discuss strategies to stay, fit and healthy through the Holidays. How to deal with Offseason Blues after a big event/season or with poor weather and they finish with some do’s and don’ts for Indoor Training (e.g. should you do your homework or Christmas shop while you train?)
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it through www.wideanglepodium.com/donate … there are bonus episodes and bonus goodies if you do, your donation helps fuel better audio gear, more guests, and higher quality episodes.
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Get in Touch With Your Hosts
Have a question, comment, complaint or suggestion for a guest? https://consummateathlete.wordpress.com/contact/
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
Is it normal to feel lost/lack motivation in the fall/early winter? and/or Fall training – too easy? Not keeping up? Getting sick?
- Can you prepare for the goal you want to set??? (smart athlete article)
- Cyclocross Burnout – smart athlete article)
- Hand in the Fire – smart athlete article)
- Alex Hutchingson Endure podcast
- Going to the well – hay in the barn analogies to describe ‘base’ or ‘off-season’
- Consider what social aspects you could do with other sports/activities when the weekly group ride/race/competition is gone for the off-season
How can I make my indoor training more effective?
- What is the goal of the workout?
- Could you be more engaged/effective and do a shorter workout?
- What if really focused on intensity, or cadence, or breathing?
- Polarized training on Consummate Athlete