Jayme Moye writes about human-powered travel and exploration—by foot, ski, bike, and paddle. An adventure news correspondent for Men’s Journal, her work also appears in National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, New York, Runner’s World, Bicycling, Backpacker, 5280, and Rock and Ice, among others.
In 2014, the North American Travel Journalists Association named Jayme the Travel Writer of the Year. Her stories have been anthologized in The Best Women’s Travel Writing and Vignettes and Postcards from Paris. She is the co-author of the best-selling adventure epic On the Nose: A Lifelong Obsession with Yosemite’s Most Iconic Climb.
- we are fellow American ladies turned Canadian residents: why BC?
- That’s a TON of Palmares: what’s your favorite style of adventuring?
- which came first, writing or outdoors stuff?
- which sport is your favorite to do?
- to write about?
- the most exciting story you’ve worked on or an adventure you’ve been on?
- people always ask me how to get my job, so… how do you get your job??
- how do you approach when someone wants you to cover something totally outside your normal realms?
- tips for new skiers?
- tips for bikers?
- tips for paddlers?
- tips for climbers?
- ON THE NOSE w. co-author, with Hans Florine,—what’s it about, what inspired it, how can people get it?