Lindsay Webster joins us today to talk Obstacle Course Racing.
Lindsay is the OCR World Champion and loves ice cream!
She shares training tips, experiences starting out as a female OCR racer, helps us with our burpees and talks about grip strength.
Social / links
- How did you get into OCR?
- was it what you expected
- different types? favorite?
- adivce for working with teammates?
- What to expect on a course
- Hardest obstacle?
- Run versus strength?
- Grip strength?
- burpee tips
- typical week of training ase season/inseason
- fueling for OCR racing
- getting started as a beginner—what to sign up for?
- biggest mistake you made / what would you do different?
- where can people find you?